Sunday, September 18, 2016

Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for Sunday 9/18/2016!!!

And the game goes on, and on, and on. We had a few seconds of clarity added yesterday when Nicole talking to herself, the cameras, her family, production, whoever, said she wasn't sure who to take. James would be easier to beat and Corey would kill her if she didn't take James, but then added she just didn't know what to do. Translation: She's giving production footage to make it look like she might take Paul, but she's taking James. Nicole's been very conscious of giving production waffling footage all season, but she ultimately ends up doing what she originally said she'd do.

We don't really know what Paul would do, but in all likelihood he'll take James too. James is just such an easy person to pick that you pretty much have to take him. He could still win. James thinks he's got Natalie, Michelle, Davonne, and Corey locked in, and probably Bridgette. I'm not as confident in those votes as he is, but we'll see. Expect nothing much to happen until Wednesday with the usual back and forth among the three over who's the most pathetic and has the fewest votes.

Back in the good old days when they got down to the final two and then gave the jury several hours to question the final two, the feeds were a lot better. We never got to see the questioning, but the poor final two house guests were so rattled when the feeds came back up that it made for some entertaining feed watching. You got a lot of "I thought for sure she was going to vote for me, but after those questions I'm not so sure."  "I know. I don't think they like either one of us." "Don't like us? They hate us!" "Did you get a good feel from any of them?" "Not really. Did you?" "No." They'd rehash the questions and who asked them and why they asked that question for hours and hours. It was fun to watch. What we get now is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

What we have now are essentially two great white sharks (Paul and Nicole) circling a chubby Asian Redneck (James) on a slowly sinking boat with each shark trying to convince the other one that they're not going to eat him as they anxiously anticipate the meal. 

"Ugh! That's not an attractive meal."
"I know right? I'd rather eat a ten day old bloated sea lion corpse than him."
"A ten day old bloated sea lion corpse would likely smell better too. Is that supposed to be cologne he's wearing?"
"I know, it's horrible. I can smell blood from ten miles away, but you could smell him from Alaska."
"I don't even like to think what all of that fat would do to my arteries."
"And the hair. I'd be coughing up hairballs for days if I ate him."
"You don't suppose he has any piercings do you? I know the last time you ate that guy with piercings it almost killed you."
"And that tattoo ink they use? Ugh! Whoever makes that never tasted it. Squid ink tastes better than that."
"So, you're not eating him?"
"Me? Oh, heck no! What about you?"
"No! No! No! Absolutely not! I could get better food from a garbage barge. I'm just circling him to see what happens and what kind of a lowlife, desperate creature does eat him."
"Yeah, me too. I can't imagine what would be desperate enough to eat him. I'll just be hanging out a while to see."
"Yeah. Me too."
"Did you hear that some plump sea lions were on that island a few miles from here?"
"No, but I've had my fill of sea lions lately. I did hear that there was dead whale a few miles to the south though. You might want to check that out. I know you like whale meat."
"My doc told me to lay off the blubber for a while."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"So, how much longer before the boat goes under?"
"It shouldn't be long now, but I suspect you have time to wander off for an hour or so. If you miss the boat sinking I'll let you know what happened."
"No, I'm good, but if there's something you need to do, I'll keep an eye on things here."
"No, I'm good."
"Yeah."
"Okay, then."
"I'll bet he's stringy."
"Yeah, you'd be picking bits of him out of your teeth for days if you ate him."
"Assuming his bones didn't break all of your teeth. Didn't you break a tooth on that swimsuit model a year or two ago?"
"Yeah, but models are all skin and bones."
"Yeah."
"So, if you need a bathroom break or anything you can wander off and I'll keep circling here."
"I'm fine. You can go if you need to."
"I'm good."
"Me too."
"Yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment