Monday, September 19, 2016

Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for Monday 9/19/2016!!!

Well, we now have a better idea of Paul and Nicole's plans. Paul was practicing a speech yesterday where he consistently referred to "this girl beside me" which rather strongly implies he's planning to take Nicole. Nicole practiced a speech where she referred to James, but then spent the day bashing James rather cruelly, and later told James she hadn't made up her mind yet on who to take.

James endured the bashing all day and then approached Nicole later to be sure their final two deal was still in place, but she was noncommittal. I tend to think she'll take James and is just enjoying being mean to him for some reason. (She said she'd do what Corey told her to do and Corey told her to take James.) She spent much of the day yesterday bashing the play of everyone in the house, but focusing a lot on James and Natalie. Apparently in her mind, only Nicole played the game well and everyone else was a fool to be exploited.

Of course, it's all strategic as Nicole hasn't played emotional this whole game. (Or so she says.) That seems to be her whole argument. That everything she did this year was done strategically and for her to advance in the game. (I'm not sure the jury will buy that.) She found a meat shield in Corey and hid behind (many nights under) him as the rest of the house played the game. Once she'd floated to the end, she then emerged from behind Corey, watched as he got picked off, and started planning her final two speech. The strategy worked for her, but I'm not all that impressed by it.

I'm really pulling for Paul to win it all now. He's far from my favorite player, but of the three, he's the most deserving for his game play. Nicole is really annoying me these days and I just want her gone. Having her gone with no money would be ideal, but that's unlikely unless her nonstop bashing of James and his game play gets Paul rethinking who to take to the final two.

I'm just ready for this season to be over. I'm tired of these people. I'm tired of seeing them, hearing them, and watching them. It's time to flush them out and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment